and Maintenance Instructions:
BEFORE USING YOUR NEW
SURFACE FOR THE FIRST TIME, clean surface thoroughly with a non-abrasive
household cleaner, (i.e. Windex, Fantastic, etc.). Once cleaned,
completely rinse surface with water.
for MarkaWall surfaces:
1. Use MarkaWall
Erase markers for optimal results. Sanford Expo markers are acceptable.
BIG Note==> Sanford makes both Low-odor and Standard Expo markers...
the Low odor ones will not erase well and we strongly suggest
starting your board use with the MRSK-1 Starter kit which will allow your
product to perform to its full potential.
2. Remove dry-erase markings with MarkaWall
felt eraser for longer
lasting surface effectiveness. If using the NuVuWall surface, be sure to
use the bristle eraser for best results. Normal felt eraser do not reach
deep enough into the bi-directional lenticular surface. for NuVuWall
order the MNVSK Starter Kit
3. Press firmly when erasing, using a circular motion. Change erasers,
as they become dirty. Dirty erasers leave excess ink on the surface.
4. For daily cleaning, or as needed, rinse the surface with water. This
may be done with a soft cloth or sponge. A soft-headed window wetter
works well on large surface areas. Be sure not to let any abrasive edge
scrape the surface of the MarkaWall material.
5. Remove marks that are left on the surface with MarkaWall
Erase Cleaner. Once the material is cleaned, rinse the surface with
· Do not use ball point pens or other sharp pointed writing instruments
on the MarkaWall surface.
· Do not use an abrasive cleaner on the MarkaWall
Comet, Soft Scrub, etc.)
· Difficulty erasing may be the result of a residue build-up from
cleaners. For best results, rinse surfaces thoroughly with water after
· Permanent markings may be removed with alcohol or by writing over the
markings with a dry erase marker.
· Other markings may be removed with MarkaWall
Cleaner. An ammonia
or alcohol based cleaner may also be used. Once cleaned, completely
rinse surface with water.
· Do not use low odor markers on any MarkaWall